This is Elder & Sister Palmer. They are related to Dad. She has Draper relatives.
Maybe he's related to Jeff and Emily too. They are going to Nauvoo in the Restoration part. He is a real artist.

These are members of our District. Dad was the District Leader.
Elder & Sister Christensen
She taught Angie Beazer's children in school and know them very well.
Angie is Marilyn and Gerald's daughter.
It's a small world!
This is Sister Moon and Sister Scheiss.
They are both going to San Bernadino to work in the office. They will be companions for the whole 18 months.
Sister Moon has been on 7 previous missions.
This is Sister Howard and Sister Wood.
The Lord has tender mercies for everyone. They were very good friends about 40 years ago.
They didn't know anything about the other coming on a mission but were assigned to be companions.
They are both going to the Nauvoo Visitor's Center Mission.
Isn't that neat?
Dad & I with Brother Chin (our morning instructor)
He was so fun and enthusiastic!!! He was a great teacher. He had so many ideas for us and helped us immensely!!!
He reminded us of Garrett Hatch. Just a fun guy.
Brother Albertson (our afternoon instructor)
He was a wonderful instructor as well. We liked him a lot too.
We were sure blessed with the best teachers!!!!
The famous map!!
Dad & I pointing to our mission - Tampa Florida Mission
The MTC was a great experience. We were definitely out of our comfort zones but learned a lot and the spirit really helped us there.
Our practice teaching was hard to do but the spirit was so strong while we taught!!
What a wonderful experience to have!!!
We have lots to learn but we can be successful and we know that now.
3 comments:
It's so funny to see you and Dad with missonary tags on. I think that is so cool that those 2 sister missionaries who were friends long ago ended up together on a mission...haha! What are the chances?? Definitely a tender mercy of the Lord.
That is neat about Sisters Howard and Wood. Unlike Elizabeth, I didn't noticed the missionary tags, but I did notice the look on Dad's face ( in the pic with Bro. Chin) Maybe it's nothing too perceptible, but to me his excitement is radiating! (Sorry Mom, I only noticed it on Dad--doesn't mean your not excited too. I'm sure you are...I would be!)
That's so cool about the reuniting sister missionaries! how awesome! and wow, sister moon sure is going to be blessed in the next life! wow! love the map picture! you guys look great with your tags! glad you had such a fun experience in the MTC. :)
Post a Comment