Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is the Idaho Falls Temple.
We took this picture to show the little flower bush fighting the cold in front of the gate.
The snow is melting quite quickly.
Ummm. there is no snow in Calgary!! What is wrong with that?

There I am in front of the temple and I am COLD!
That sweater is all I have.
The picture is a little crooked but the temple is beautiful!!!
We're looking forward to Calgary's Temple as soon as we get home.

Leaving Idaho Falls you see this beautiful scenery. The lava rock covered in this foliage has its own kind of beauty. I love it!
I couldn't get my camera out fast enough. Just before I took this picture, the rock and trees are higher beside the road and you feel like you're in a little canal. You can't even see the other side of the road.
I love that small portion of road.


I love the hills!!!
This shows the snow dusting the tops of the hills.
Aren't the formations in the hill beautiful?

Here we are, still in Idaho, where the hills are snow-covered and the ground is clear.
We must be heading south.

Did I mention I love the hills?
This is spectacular!!!
Such beauty!!
"I love the mountains, I love the rolling hills."


This was a great day and we arrived at Ardie & Heber's house mid-afternoon with a warm welcome only they can give. It's great to be here!!!
We're filling our days with a little last minute shopping for Neil, visiting a few sites, and lots of wonderful conversation. We feel so at home here.
We've caught up on what all of our family is doing and I have pictures of everyone.
You, my family, are loved by them.
You are loved by me as well!!!
I am so pleased with your desires to be good, kind, obedient and you set an example of righteousness in how you live. You have the spirit for your guide! I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Glad you made it safely! The hills are beautiful! You know that you might need a coat, you never know. When I was in Mauritius, I climatized to their weather and when it got "cold", I was freezing along with them! Have fun partying it up this weekend!! Say hi to Ardie and Heber for me!!

Becky CTR said...

Yes, lovely scenery!!! Good updates!!! I just hope the car doesn't break down in the winter weather, cause then you will be cold!!! :)

Ryan said...

I miss that temple. You sure look cold Aunt Glenda!