Tonight we met with President Stephen Miller and we are officially missionaries now. How exciting!!! We had all of our family there with us except for two sons-in-law and 6 grandchildren who we missed. We'll see everyone on Sunday for a big dinner all together that will have to last us for the next 18 months. Thanks Becky for hosting!
Our visas arrived today so we will be off on Monday morning for Provo Utah.
We know we will be serving in Haines City, Florida which is in the center of the state. It is 200 feet above sea level. It is supposed to be 32 degrees C there tomorrow. Warm weather, here we come!!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you created this blog. It will be great to keep in touch and read about all your experiences. Have a wonderful time and safe travels. xo Sheryl
Good blogging mom!! I'm exciting for you guys to head off and to experience Florida!!! See you Sunday!
I just happened upon this blog as I was looking at Elizabeth's and saw a link to a blog called "Draper Mission". So now I'm wondering how come I wasn't invited to or informed of this blog?
Congratulations you too! Looking forward to reading about all your adventures! Safe travels.
Post a Comment